X-Cite XYLIS Broad Spectrum LED Fluorescence Illuminator
For routine and advanced fluorescence imaging applications, X-Cite® XYLIS is a true arc lamp replacement. It has the broadest spectrum available in a white light LED for fluorescence microscopy and rivals the brightness of traditional arc lamps, making it ideal for compound and stereomicroscopes. X-Cite XYLIS bridges the LED green gap with our patented and award-winning LaserLED Hybrid Drive® technology, allowing you to reap the benefits of LEDs without sacrificing price, flexibility, or performance.
X-Cite XYLIS provides the utmost in versatility, with choices as standard, in addition to its strong output and broad DAPI to Cy7 spectrum range. X-Cite XYLIS may be put on almost any new imaging system or used to retrofit the microscopes laboratories have relied on for years, delivering light through a light guide alone or with a choice of more than a dozen microscope adapters.
Offering two models with UV wavelength options of 365nm or 385nm, labs can select the one that works best with their preferred or existing DAPI filter sets. Every X-Cite XYLIS includes all control options, including intuitive fingertip control with speedDIAL, hands-free operation with a foot pedal, and USB and TTL inputs for automated applications.
The X-Cite XYLIS is an environmentally friendly lamp system replacement that has been tried and tested on demanding microscopy applications such as stereomicroscopy and FISH. Stereomicroscope users who want to preserve the viability of their samples will appreciate the ability to turn off the UV portion of the spectrum.
X-Cite XYLIS Characteristics:
- Powerful LED Technology: Mercury-free, higher efficiency, stability, instant ON/OFF and long lifetime; reduce specimen exposure and scanning times to improve image quality and increase productivity
- Broad Spectrum White Light Excitation: Excitation of commonly used fluorophores such as DAPI, CFP, GFP/FITC, YFP, TRITC/mCherry/Texas Red, Cy5 and Cy7
- Two UV peak options: 365 or 385nm - Compatible with any existing/preferred DAPI filter sets
- “UV OFF” Mode: Eliminate UV exposure when not required, protect specimens and operators
- Light Guide Delivery: Flexibility in light delivery as well as unit location
- Multiple Control Options: Simple operation through USB, TTL, speedDIAL or foot pedal (optional)
- Optimized Thermal Management: Maximum LED output, lifetime, stability and reliability
- X-Cite Coupling Optics (optional): Efficient optical output and uniformity with the highest performing coupling optics available
|X-CITE XYLIS SPECIFICATIONS|
|Wavelength Range:||Model XT720S: 360-770nm
Model XT720L: 380-770nm
External, Universal Input 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
|LED Peaks (nm):||Model XT720S: 365, 430, 475, 545, 650, 735
Model XT720L: 385, 430, 475, 545, 650, 735
Response Time 100µs TTL / 1ms USB
|Control Options:||On/Off - TTL compatible, speedDIAL, RS-232 commands, USB|
|I/O Connections:||BNC input, USB B, 3.5mm stereo plug|
|Weight:||6.3 kg (13.9 lbs)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||120 mm x 260 mm x 260 mm (4.7" x 10.3" x 10.3")|
|SpeedDIAL Dimensions:||80 mm x 59 mm x 112 mm (W x H x D)
|Warranty:||LEDs – 25,000 hours or 3 years
All other X-Cite XYLIS components - 1 year, parts and labor (excluding LLG)