Lumenera 5-5 5.1 Megapixel CMOS Digital Camera
The INFINITY5-5 by Lumenera is a high-quality 5.1 megapixel microscope camera that operates at rapid speeds while maintaining high resolution. It is built around the Sony® Pregius global shutter CMOS sensor, which competes with sCMOS technology in terms of performance. The INFINITY5-5 excels in a wide range of applications thanks to its rapid focusing and high frame rates of up to 75 frames per second.
The INFINITY5-5's 2/3-inch sensor format enables a resolution of 2464 x 2056 pixels, which are 3.45 microns in size. The INFINITY5-5's HDMI output allows it to be connected to both a computer and an HDMI TV or monitor, which is useful in scenarios where knowledge sharing is vital.
Live viewing on a computer and an HDMI monitor at the same time
You may operate the camera by attaching it directly to an HDMI monitor, or you can link it to a PC or a Mac by USB 3 for image preview and recording. Control the camera with the soft-touch response buttons, whether or not the camera is connected to a computer via USB cable.
Set to Perform
When you purchase the INFINITY5-5, you will receive cables (USB and HDMI), a power supply, and the INFINITY CAPTURE software, which will allow you to complete your everyday imaging tasks such as camera setting modifications, live preview, image capture, and video capture. INFINITY5-5 also offers third-party connectivity with MetaMorph and Micro-Manager microscope software, MatLab systems engineering software, LabView analysis software, as well as TWAIN and DirectShow interfaces.
Color that's Accurate
Lumenera's unique algorithms enable perfect color reproduction, resulting in a sample preview on a computer monitor that is identical to the image via the microscope's optical system.
Quality that's Guaranteed
Lumenera offers an industry-leading four-year guarantee on all of its microscope cameras, which is the best in the industry.
- Sony Pregius global shutter sensor technology
- Color or monochrome IMX252 Global Shutter CMOS sensor with 2/3” optical format providing a resolution of 2464 x 2056 using 3.45 x 3.45μm pixels
- Fast frame rates at ~75 fps at full resolution in 8-bit
- Dual output to USB 3 and HDMI compatible monitor
- Intuitive on-camera buttons for power, white balance and image capture
- Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data
- High-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for fastest image delivery and simplified connectivity. USB 2.0 supported.
- Software compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, MAC OS X 10.13, 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Support for third-party capture and analysis applications: MetaMorph and Micro-Manager
- Recommended coupler: 0.6x - 0.7x
|SONY IMX250 CMOS color or monochrome|
|in 8-bit: 1080P60, ~75|
|1.0 e-/s (at 22 ºC ambient, 35 ºC internal camera)|
|3.45 x 3.45 μm|
|8 or 12-bit|
|External 5 V DC, 1.2 A, power supply (included)|
|0 to 50 ° C|
|5 - 95 %, Non-condensing|
|38μs to 59.5m (snapshot); 14μs to 11.9s (video)|
|Manual and automatic control|
|Manual and automatic control|
|USB 3 connector, HDMI output|
|Mono: 4.9 DN/(nJ/cm2), Color: 4.3 DN/(nJ/cm2) (Global and channel gains at unity)|
|Adjustable C-Mount standard|