Accu-Scope Excelis MPX-5C Color CMOS Microscopy Camera, 5 Megapixels
The new Excelis MPX-5C Pro color camera provides the performance and functionality necessary for routine microscope imaging. The MPX-5C Pro's core sensor is a Sony Pregius CMOS sensor, which gives exceptional color rendition, incredibly low noise, and excellent low light sensitivity. The global shutter, fast frame rate, and USB 3.0 connectivity all contribute to a spectacular live view of your specimens. Additionally, the new CaptaVision+ software adds a new dimension to imaging by enabling real-time stitching, intelligent flatfield correction, depth of field fusion, and dynamic measurements.
Excelis MPX-5C Characteristics:
- Outstanding color and performance
- Real-time stitching (via CaptaVision+)
- Depth of field fusion (via CaptaVision+)
- Intelligent flatfield correction (via Captavision+)
- Sony Pregius IMX264LQR-C color CMOS sensor
- View full 5MP live images at 35fps
- Fluorescence imaging with high signal-to-noise, exposure times up to 15 seconds and adjustable Gain.
- New CaptaVision+ Imaging Software (included) delivers full camera control, advanced image processing, customizable user interface, static and dynamic measurements with layers, and more (requires PC or Mac; not included).
- Standard C-mount easily adapts to most microscopes; 0.65x camera adapter recommended.
- 1-year warranty
- In the box: Excelis MPX-5C Pro Camera, USB 3.0 Cable, CaptaVision+ PC Imaging Software
|EXCELIS MPX-5C SPECIFICATIONS|
2/3" Sony PREGIUS IMX264LQR-C color CMOS, 3.45µm pixels
|FRAME RATE:||35fps @ full frame (2448x2048)|
|EXPOSURE:||0.13ms – 15s|
|WHITE BALANCE:||Automatic or Manual|
|OTHER SETTINGS:||Gain, Gamma, Noise Reduction, Flatfield Correction, and more|
|PC IMAGING SOFTWARE:||CaptaVision Imaging Software (for PC only; Mac OS not supported)
Advanced Camera Controls: still image measurement and annotation, flatfield correction; extended depth of focus (focus stacking); image stitching; HDR (High Dynamic Range) function
Image Types: JPG and TIF
|OUTPUT MODE:||High speed via USB 3.0 to PC|
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:||Intel Processor (Core i5 or higher); 8GB RAM or more; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port or higher (USB3.0 recommended)|
|OS COMPATIBILITY:||Windows XP, Vista 7 and 8, and 10 (32 or 64-bit)
Mac OS X (for image transfer to Mac OS X only)
|POWER SUPPLY:||Through USB 3.0 Cable|