Accu-Scope Excelis HD - 1080p HDMI Microscope Camera
The revolutionary Excelis HD High Definition color camera transmits live images in full 1080p resolution to an HD monitor in a matter of seconds. The Excelis HD delivers superb color performance, resolution, and clarity for microscope imaging in clinical, research, and educational settings. The Excelis HD connects and displays images in two different ways. Connect the supplied HDMI connection directly to an HD monitor and control the camera using the camera's built-in software — no need for a PC! Connect the camera to a PC through the included USB 2.0 cable and control the camera, snap images, and measure them using our feature-rich CaptaVision+ imaging program. Additionally, the new CaptaVision+ software adds a new dimension to imaging by enabling real-time stitching, intelligent flatfield correction, depth of field fusion, and dynamic measures.
Excelis HD Specifications:
- True HD live imaging for scientific and industrial applications. Capture 6MP still images.
- View and capture images without a PC (HDMI monitor required).
- Built-in mouse control software for HDMI viewing and recording without a computer.
- Simultaneous live image output to an HD monitor and to a PC/Mac via USB2.0 (monitor and PC not included).
- Perform measurements on live HD images.
- Fluorescence imaging with high signal-to-noise, exposure times from 1ms to 10 seconds and 20 Gain levels.
- CaptaVision Imaging Software (included) extends the capabilities of the Excelis HD with advanced image processing and measurement features (requires PC/Mac; not included).
- Standard C-mount easily adapts to most microscopes; 0.35x camera adapter recommended.
- 1-year warranty
- In the box: Excelis HD Camera, HDMI Cable, USB 2.0 Cable, 12V Power Adapter, 8GB SD Card, USB Mouse, CaptaVision PC Imaging Software
|EXCELIS HD SPECIFICATIONS|
|LIVE RESOLUTION:||1920 x 1080|
1/2.8" SONY IMX236 color CMOS, 2.8µm pixels
|FRAME RATE:||HDMI: 60fps@1920x1080
USB 2.0: 30fps@1920x1080
|IMAGE CAPTURE:||Hi Speed SD Card (8GB); (accepts Class 10 SD card, 32GB maximum)|
HDMI: 1080p, 30fps to SD Card / USB2.0: 1080p, 30fps to PC
|EXPOSURE:||0.001 sec – 10.0 sec|
|WHITE BALANCE:||Auto / Manual|
|OTHER SETTINGS:||Gain, Gamma, Saturation|
|PC IMAGING SOFTWARE:||
HDMI: Built-in (Cloud 1.0)
|OUTPUT MODE:||USB 2.0, HDMI|
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:||Intel Processor (Core 2 Duo or higher); 2GB memory or more; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port|
|OS COMPATIBILITY:||Windows XP, Vista 7 and 8, and 10 (32 or 64-bit)
Mac OS X (for image transfer to Mac OS X only)
|POWER SUPPLY:||12V with dedicated power supply|