Accu-Scope Excelis 4K Ultra High Definition HDMI Camera
The revolutionary ExcelisTM 4K Ultra High Definition color camera transmits live images in full 4K resolution (2160p) to a 4K monitor in a matter of seconds. The Excelis 4K delivers superb color performance, resolution, and clarity for microscope imaging in clinical, research, and educational settings. The Excelis 4K connects and displays images in three different ways. Connect the supplied HDMI connection directly to a 4K monitor and control the camera using the camera's built-in software — no need for a PC! Connect the camera to a PC through the included USB 3.0 cable and control the camera, snap images, and measure them using our feature-rich CaptaVision+ imaging program. Connect the camera to an Ethernet port and it can be managed through CaptaVision+ software from a PC connected to the same local area network (LAN). Additionally, the new CaptaVision+ software adds a new dimension to imaging by enabling real-time stitching, intelligent flatfield correction, depth of field fusion, and dynamic measures.
Excelis 4K Specifications:
- Incredible resolution (4X higher than HD!) and superb color rendition
- View full 4K 2160p live images at 30fps via HDMI to a 4K monitor (user supplied)
- 3 ways to connect: HDMI, USB 3.0 and Ethernet (Ethernet cable not supplied)
- Real-time stitching (via CaptaVision+)
- Depth of field fusion (via CaptaVision+)
- Intelligent flatfield correction (via Captavision+)
- Sony IMX183C color CMOS sensor
- On-board software provides stand-alone operation without the need for a PC. Just use the included mouse to adjust camera settings, capture images and video to a USB stick, calibrate the camera, and measure features in samples.
- New CaptaVision+ Imaging Software (included) delivers full camera control, advanced image processing, customizable user interface, static and dynamic measurements with layers, and more (requires PC; not included).
- Standard C-mount easily adapts to most microscopes; 0.65X camera adapter recommended.
- 1-year warranty
- In the box: Excelis 4K Camera, USB 3.0 Cable, USB 2.0 Cable, USB 2.0 mouse, power adapter and cable, CaptaVision+ Imaging Software
|EXCELIS 4K UHD SPECIFICATIONS|
|LIVE RESOLUTION:||3840 x 2160|
2/3" Sony IMX183C color CMOS, 2.4µm pixels
|FRAME RATE:||HDMI: 30fps@3840x2160
USB 3.0: 25fps@3840x2160
|IMAGE CAPTURE:||8MP / USB 3.0 memory stick (not included)|
HDMI: 1080p, 15fps to SD Card / USB2.0: 1080p, 15fps to PC
|WHITE BALANCE:||Auto / Manual|
|OTHER SETTINGS:||Gain, Gamma, Saturation|
|PC IMAGING SOFTWARE:||
HDMI: Built-in (Cloud 1.0)
|OUTPUT MODE:||USB 2.0, USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet|
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:||Intel Processor (Core i5 or higher); 8GB RAM or more; USB 3.0 required|
|OS COMPATIBILITY:||Windows XP, Vista 7 and 8, and 10 (32 or 64-bit)
Mac OS X (for image transfer to Mac OS X only)
|POWER SUPPLY:||12V with dedicated power supply|