Lumenera 3-6UR - 6.0 Megapixel CCD Digital Microscope Camera - USB 3.0
A general-purpose camera with 6MP resolution, great color reproduction, speed, and light sensitivity, the INFINITY3-6UR is ideal for most microscopy applications due to its high speed and light sensitivity, which are required for low-light applications. This camera, which is based on Sony's EXview HAD II sensor technology, has a very wide dynamic range, pixels that are 4.54 x 4.54 microns in size, and very low noise. In comparison to 1x2 binning, 2x2 binning provides an increase of four times in sensitivity while maintaining a 1.5 MP (1376x1096) resolution.
Because of its low-noise electronics, high-quality components, and innovative heat management techniques, the INFINITY3-6UR has been awarded the 'R' grade classification. A wide range of life science, clinical, and industrial applications would benefit from this camera, including those demanding optimum color reproduction, extreme sensitivity, improved resolution, and rapid speed.
The INFINITY3-6UR utilizes the most up-to-date USB 3.0 technology, which transfers images at a rate of 5 Gbits/sec, allowing for the fastest image transfer possible - even at the highest resolution. It is possible to synchronize image captures using either a hardware or a software trigger. Even in the most demanding systems, the 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering assures stable and reliable image output at full frame rate and best resolution. USB 3.0 is the best choice for microscopy since it is commonly available on today's PCs and because it is plug-and-play compatible, making it simple to set up the device.
A fully-featured image capture and analysis software program, INFINITY ANALYZE, is included with the INFINITY3-6UR. It includes camera control, measurement, annotation, tiling, and post-capture enhancement. The combination of a camera and software results in a complete microscope imaging solution tailored to your specific application.
- 27 fps at 6.0 megapixel, 46 fps (binned 2x2), 75 fps at VGA (640 x 480)
- Industry leading Sony EXview HAD ll sensor technology with high QE
- Color or monochrome ICX694 CCD sensor with 1” optical format providing a resolution of 2752 x 2192
using 4.54 x 4.54 μm pixels
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- GPIO for control of peripherals and synchronization. 1 optically isolated output, 1 optically isolated input and
2 configurable I/O ports
- 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering results in reliable image delivery for demanding systems
- Select 8 and 14-bit pixel data modes
|CCD, Sony ICX694, Avail in Color or Monochrome|
|<1 e-/s (at 22 ºC ambient, 41 ºC internal)|
|6.5 e- (Quad-Tap Mode, 25 ºC ambient, 41 ºC internal)|